1. You went to a Catholic Preschool, Catholic Grade School, and Catholic High School
2. You had a house guest named Jesus Christ. “Jesus Christ, who scratched the car?”, “Jesus Christ, where is my coffee?”
3. You had to bring home a Church Bulletin to prove you went to Mass.
4. You knew every Mass schedule in a 10 mile radius and which Mass lasted 45 minutes or less.
5. Fish every Friday for dinner usually starting in March and lasting 40 days.
6. You say a prayer before every sporting event.
7. You went to therapy because you were traumatized to have to tell a stranger your deep, dark personal thoughts and then made to kneel and say the rosary 3 times.
8. Your parents have worked in a Beer Booth.
9. Your wedding took 2 hours.
10. The song, “Be Not Afraid” reminds you of every funeral you have ever attended.